The college mechanism for the library management is in the form of our library committee which consists of:
The committee is empowered to review the various library resources. The committee normally meets quarterly in a year, and in some special cases. The principal can convene its meeting with library committee which consists of faculty members and a student representative. The major responsibilities of the library committee is :
- Framing and modifying the general rules and regulations for the proper functioning of the library,
- Selection of books for purchase and issue orders for purchasing them to the extent of allocated budget,
- Placing orders for subscribing useful magazines and periodicals,
- To watch the proper maintenance of the library and to keep the library well equipped.
- To make availability of the library services to the maximum and optimum use by the staff and the pupil teachers.
- Total Books - 7300
- Reference Books - 2000
- Encyclopedia - 10
- Journals (Indian) - 10
- Magazines - 5
- News Letter- 2
- Daily News Paper- 5